Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I Have So Much to Do!!

Being an adult sucks. You never have enough time for anything and then during a really important point in your government tutorial you almost throw up in some adverse affect from starving yourself and your prozac. I've just had a small bowl of cornflakes and I don't feel like I'm going to keel over now, which is always a good feeling.

Got letters to send, money to make, bank accounts to switch and an essay to write. And then I've signed up for Nablowrimo I guess to instill some concentration and I guess to make sure I do SOMETHING with my days. And hopefully once blogger (now blogger beta - do you like what I've done with the place?) will stop fucking up I'll be able to post pictures again which I thought was really nice. Thing is I haven't taken a picture in ages, mainly because Ria has my camera which is too bad because I've been seeing great pictures everywhere. And of course I want to document my discovery of a whole new city.

But yes, so much to do!! I promise to write something more interesting tonight or tomorrow! And all my readers (you and ... you.) delurk! I need encouragement that I'm not just posting to myself these days. xxx

1 comment:

Lioness said...

Also, forgot to add, check what's written under my blog0's name, I loved it! Cheers!