Sunday, September 05, 2004

Free falling

I can't type much. I went to a GYUK meet, finished my job, did a training day for the first time ever and got liked. My friends and whoever else is coming out of the woodwork. And I'm so, so, tired.
I watched Leon last week, I think. I dunno when, but it was very good, although I wasn't 100% listening. Now, I'm watching Jerry Maguire which is a great comedy! You know its great cos you recognise that this is where all the cliches came from (eg: Some Like It Hot) I'm at the point where he just lost Cush as well to a contract, because of Cuba Gooding Jr. Oh, no.
However, Tuesday night, I watched the worst film of all time. It was a superhero Marvel adaption named Captain Fury. I better number this. I really do think I've found the worst film of all time. If you can, er 'better' this for want of another word, I will applaud and place your link on my blog, cos face it, we all want to be seen.

  1. Captain Fury is David Hasselhoff.
  2. You'd there : "Good God, 'nuff said!'. But wait, theres more. Said character wears cotton eye patch.
  3. His sidekicks are in some leather uniform all cut in a really crap way. I mean, David Hasselhoff in leather, goodness
  4. Their enemy is the Nazis, yet at the end of the film the hero gets away in this weird looking spaceship thing (crap special effects too)
  5. One of sidekicks has crap hair and a fake mole.
  6. Terrible jokes...cliched things that aren't even funny because they are cliched.

Those are all the reasons I can think right now, but my other diary has about 14+ reasons why that film was so diabolical. There's no reason...why the hell did they get David Hasselhoff? Has anyone else seen that movie....? This entry isn't the best, I agree. But I really am not thinking straight. Hell, I ain't straight, but thats so beside the point. I have till Thursday (first day at college) to get my act together and start a new phase of my life..and all that jazz.

3 comments:

CarpeDM said...

I'm so going to have to see this now. Just because everyone I know is convinced that I've never seen a movie I didn't like. Which is not true because I saw Romper Stomper with it's stupid neo-nazi scum and I hated it. So it stands to reason that there's going to be another movie I don't like. Right? Somewhere out there?

Serialangel said...

Of course! I don't tend to hate movies, and if I do hate them, I tend to find I'm over-exaggerating-but not this movie! It's horrificly bad...its like splattering your guts on a family game show-its so badly done and so pointless its not even funny.
Also, gotta ask-does anyone else read this blog?

Lioness said...

OI! I do, as of now - via DM, up there. What the hell is an erm??? 'Ermit, innit?