Monday, November 29, 2004

Simile

I'm drunk. I'm such a lightweight. Two shots of baileys and two shots of whisky and I'm tumbling onto the keyboard. My limbs are wayy too heavy and I may fall..asleep any...mome..nt. Yah. Went out last night to cinema-The Incredibles. Funny funny film. I cannae complain. The TV's gone, like weird. Far out. I'm a little depressed. Sent Alice an email tellingher I'm seeing a doctor, and soon a psychiatrist and she hasn't emailed back yet. We don';t tend to talk about these things. Everyone at GYUK is so happy for us (I feel, like popular) but there's so many crappy things: she's in Stratford, which is hard enough as it is without me moving to Surrey, (next county down, s#not that far way), shes closeted and goes to an allgirld catholic school-'s'no good. True. Wassup?
I'm going to bed now and soon if I get a 25 hour day through lucj I'll write you a proper entry. Oh, and disgruntled moose is one of my best mates, got me through a hunk and half of depressive shit, and I'd write that drunk or soberry.
In all madness,
Betty xXX

No comments: