Sunday, December 19, 2004

Crawling out

I'll make this short. I've been at Oxfam, or partying, or studying. Now I'm doing none of these. Its my day off. Then on monday I'm going to become lead editor on a story about second generation young peeps, finishing a newsletter (yes, a newsletter. Journalism doesn't sleep-its on the CYB residential in Mancs I went to on the 4th/5th december) then I'm meeting up with Ria and we're going to Earls Court to see MUSE !! !! !! Ahem, should be brilliant - everytime I mention it someone else I know is going. People are begging for tickets, The Zutons, who rock, are supporting and I'm going to hang with Ria and give her a massive hug.

I want to be poetic, but I haven't got the time, for I'm tidying up the house to make Dad sweet for tomorrow, as I'll be away from home all day and night, and Ria will sleeping over. Then I have the GYUK meet, but I won't stay long and I'll leave with Alice. Then theres the Children's Express christmas party/showcase which I might go to...then I'm cooking some cakes and then there's Xmas...then Hollie's birthday party, then the new year, then College on the 4th. When the hell am I supposed to do my Classics coursework???

Relax?

PAH!

At least I'll get to eat. Eventually. I'll make it up on Christmas day...

I'd also like to proclaim that me, and Alice M.P have been girlfriend and girlfriend for a month. Today, the 19th of December, is our one month anniversary.

We met up at a party yesterday. We waltzed to the Spice Girls. I think I'm falling in love with her. She has made my life so much brighter, and she is my english rose. She literally gave me one yesterday. If you listened to Paul Weller, you'd understand.

1 comment:

Serialangel said...

Rofl.

You are such a straight guy, lol.