Friday, December 31, 2004

w00t

Very very quickly...

HaPpY hApPy NEW YEAR !!!!



Enjoy yourself, be merry...or not.

I'm off to my gran's, my belly full of reheated spaghetti bolognaise (which I made myself). Feeling Okay. Feeling Okay.

Tomorrow, whenever I wake up - 2004: Well...

But I think from my blog, you can conclude that quite a bit changed: my life is fucked up: too much, too much my dear, has happened....

So erm, yeah. New Year everybody.

~ South East Asia - I'm so sorry ~

Can't help being useless, can I? But I can say sorry...
Gotta go. 2005, another year, awaits.

3 comments:

Serialangel said...

Yes its bloody 2005!

Now I must go. Internet...cutting...off. Dammit!

CarpeDM said...

Ah, 1988. I was 21.

That's so sad I don't know what else to write.

Oh, I know.

Happy New Year!

Serialangel said...

Awww, DM it ain't the worst thing like ever. You could have born in the 1950s! Now THATs depressing...