Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Things You Shouldn't Do When You're Tired

This would be a long running list. I hardly ever sleep-most nights I end going to sleep around 1am after listening to an album (namely Beth Orton) or reading a great book (still Tipping the Velvet) or resisting a mad urge to lose all my friends by phoning them for an animated chat 2 in the morning. I'm full of humour and fabulous ancedotes and I have no one to share it with.
This is me! when I'm not miserable, isn't it nice?

Okay, its just that since I'm tired all the time, I do a lot of different things that are in fact, stupid. Its either that or I'm being an A* idiot and I'm blaming on insomnia. Think of it as being a really annoying Christian.

In a sentence, its a compilation of all the stupid things people do, its just that tiredness is either an issue, or an excuse!

You have to learn from all your mistakes. Its just that some are so ridiculous and so hilarious you HAVE to write them down. And so it begins:
Things You Really Shouldn't Do When You're Tired (part 1!):

  1. Drive Heavy Machinery
  2. Decide to watch indie movies instead of sleeping when you're already tired
  3. Mis-number lists
  4. Email your best, straight, taken friend to tell her 'You're hot, duh!'
  5. Do any exams. Especially GCSEs which is the basic qualification for any job you do, and therefore, a massive percentage of self-worth
  6. Forget how to spell 'Paedriatic' (yay!)
  7. Forget that a week this Saturday would be the 4th, not the 9th
  8. Force themselves to go to a very popular poetry night as a virgin
  9. Fall in love with said best friend
  10. Sit back and watch all your numeracy skills go to pot
  11. Forget how to spell 'Remember' (thankfully this didn't happen to me as I am the spelling queen)
  12. Use a frying pan (for whatever reason. Be it fulfilling a crime, a paint palette, fashion wear, or actual cookery)
  13. Being stubborn-this goes into so many things and may be repeated. Today, this means deciding to read Draco slash! instead of watching Nip/Tuck on Channel 4.

Thats all for now. Go on, if you have any extra stupid you have done today you're gonna blame on tiredness, ergo removing responisbly for those beautfil 'Stupid, stupid' thangs, post in the comments box! Love ya...wish me luck for tomorrow-my GCSE results are out and I'm not 'too' nervous. Good luck to everyone else! We will fail together...

No comments: