Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Real

Hello everyone. I've moved (moving people 3 hours late and nicked £40 out of my Dad's wallet..otherwise :) ) and its been great. I have the biggest room, too much space and all. I'm also indulging in an internship at the National Portrait Gallery. Now that is almost overwhelming, considering everything. The internet should be back next week so don't give up on me just yet! It's been weird without the internet, but I feel its a cleansing exercise. I'm just used to it not being there and reading even more than usual.
Overall, I've been a good girl and I've kept away from the disciplining, and I've developed a healthy obsession for ice cream. There's been ups and downs, thrills and spills but I'm geniunely happy right now and I plan to remember every bit of this feeling until Results day 18th July. I hope everyone is ok and I miss you all!
Ooph, I'm thinking of changing my blog name to Successful F*ck Up. I'm tired of being that old drifting, obsessive me. What do you think?
All my love (all of it!)
Betty x


1 comment:

CarpeDM said...

I was wondering how you are doing. Great to hear that you're settled and enjoying yourself.

The blog name is different but I can see why it might be a good idea to change it. Things have changed for you in this last year. A lot.

Hope you have a wonderful day.