Sunday, January 01, 2006

Can't Wait To Sleep So I Get Moving


2005? Jeebus - attempted suicides, AS results, terrorism, natural mania, new friends and beginnings and boyfriends. Can't wait to leave this year behind! Oh, I have...

My horoscope (Gemini) told me that I should do things that will keep me sane and not to worry so much and do things I enjoy. I can only say... Tough Shit. I mean, really. It's my A-level year, I'll be moving out of the house this year, I'll be coming out to my mum this year, I'm trying to get help this year, trying to get a journalist placement somewhere. Avoid stress? You gotta be out of your fucking mind. But it doesn't mean I'll become insane. I'm sure if I bang my head against the wall long I'll go from sane to insane to sane again, it just requires patience. Happy new year folks.

No comments: