Thursday, July 14, 2005

Too Damned Hot

Really, its been a hot day. Hot few days. It's my second summer of being forced to wear long sleeves and its been 25 degrees celsius PLUS almost everyday. I think I'm being punished.

I've been suffering from cabin fever. Nothing much to do, in a choked summer. I've already titled it: The Summer of the Sitting Duck. Because of Global Graduates I've actually got lots on but I have nothing to do because of all the random dates, meaning I can't get a steady job. And with the tube being all messed up I can't travel easily to anywhere, and I'm very lethargic.

I've given myself several books to read, which I'm too hot to write now, but I will tell about all the ice-cream I've been having: Vanilla Ice Cream with Kinder Bueno chunks: Gah! (Falls into a breezier heaven). The rats however (who pop through the fence whenever it suits them less than a metre! away from me and the computer) are also having a good day. I've just watched a giant rat (about half the size of a possum) drag away a small plastic cup full of poison. Ah, well, more ice cream is due. And I've got to organize for hopefully, a Harry Potter Sixth Book Bash! And meeting Nik after 3 YEARS, and somehow making my way to Russell Square...toodles.

No comments: