Friday, October 28, 2005

If I Was a Tea Cosy...




















I've just had a very good day - I'm stuffed full with twinkies, mountain dew, Hershey cookies and cream and jelly beans of every flavour (and I mean every flavour) I love celebrating birthdays, especially when he's the "No-matter-I'll-pay-for-everything-and-I-mean-it!" The most Gentlemanly guy I've ever known - I mean, he is the perfect man... 18 years old, knows the address of every chocolate shop in London , knows posh food, good films and has a cracking sense of humour (obviously...)

I've been eating crap all day and I feel for it, snapping off the bulumia stick for a day. At home, round the corner there's been a car crash by the church and a person has died, but I didn't see anything, so I can't say anything. Me and Dad treated ourselves to Brandy Snaps, ice cream and honey for desert, and I have a stray triple chocolate cookie nearby, hmmmmmmm. Dad is watching the newly discovered Audi channel on digital TV, if only to find if it really is just an advertising channel, cos I've never seen those before. He's been watching it for an hour, so I have to go and retrieve him and finish this post later. And I will! For the meantime, ask yourself this:

1. What's your opinion on garlic? Especially mixing garlic and chocolate together?
2. Have you heard of an Ipod cosy?
3. How morally incompetent is it to talk to your best friend's ex-boyfriend (who you really enjoyed talking to) when she told you not to?
(sorry ria)

2 comments:

CarpeDM said...

Uh, like garlic and chocolate but have not yet tried them together. Are you talking about garlicky entree and then chocolate dessert? Please tell me that.

I have an iPod shuffle with a purple plastic cover over it. I am fond of it. Beth has a leather one for her huge iPod.

I don't know. I guess it depends on how he and Ria broke up. Were you friends with him first before her? Is she going to feel betrayed when she finds out about this? It is hard to get caught in the middle of these sort of things. I've been fortunate that it's not happened to me.

You sound happy. That makes me happy. Keep it up.

Serialangel said...

I was on the train home and there was this lady with this pink woollen ipod cosy and it was really weird, and I wondered if people actually bought those things...

As with the ex thing, I became good friends with him through Ria and I still like him even though he was a bit of a dick to Ria in the way he broke up with her (false promises). But it's all sorted now. It can be tough because you have two friends and you have an objective juggler of difficult friendships.

I am quite happy, but I sure as hell can't relax and I know it won't be getting any better anytime soon!