Sunday, May 23, 2004

Beginning

To tell you the truth, i didn't think I needed a blog thing. I've already got a diary and all. But then today changed my mind. I will never, ever forget this week: I've graduated from High school and I've had my High School Prom-yet I'm from London-how american is that? Aaah, its been strange.
The people from high school are nice, but I barely know them...all I have are photos and a little excericise book full of good lucks and "I don't know you so well"'s...so apart from some tears, I don't miss High school at all!
The only reason I cried was because of this person I'm in love with...her name is Maria...she's fine with it, being that we're practically sisters, but I'm just missing her, and the fact I'm leaving HER to go to college. I don't think you understand how much I love her...you see.
Firstly she's the most beautiful girl in the world. She has longish blonde hair which is so soft and a firm stomach...when I get close enough to hug her I want to kiss her instead. It's shit being in love with your straight best friend, the person who you would die for, the woman who saved you, the person you love more than anyone else in this world.
You may think I'm nuts and I don't blame you! I'm 15, I have parents who love me, lots of friends, why would I declare such a thing? Well, because my Dad's loving but cold, and my Mum doesn't know me. Barely. Is it too late to bond when you're 15? I don't know...good start to the rest of my life though. Lol.

No comments: