Monday, May 24, 2004

The Scent of a Woman

Hmm, well my favourite things about a woman is her lips. They can show you the womans personality...you kiss and you talk about your fears and your life with your lips. I'm a very talkative person, so although the eyes are the windows to the soul, the lips present a two-way thing. They show so many moods and emotions and truths they may try to hide using their lips-it shows insecurity...
I know when I fancy someone when all I could think about are their lips..
Also, a woman's sides...they lead to the hips and they beg to be touched...what do you think is so sexy about a woman? Straight guy, bisexual or gay woman? Speak your mind! ~I don't get scared easily... ;)

1 comment:

Lioness said...

I like lips and intense eyes. If I were gay, I'd say I'd also like the nape of the neck and that curve between hip bone and waist - since i like them in men too. I don't think I'd much care for boobs. But then I'm straight. What do I know.