Friday, May 28, 2004

It All Falls Down...Glass (part 2)

Thats part one. And since that episode was after midnight this all counts as ne horrifying day.
But it does get better.
Woke up. Very unstable. I wanted to kick out at the walls. I didn't care whether I broke my toe or not. Resisting the urge I understood but can't control, I got ready for school. (I have to say first-I don't want to kill myself. I don't want to kill myself. I don't want to kill myself. And its not one of those things that if you believe it enough its true. Vraiment.)
First thing I fucked up: getting myself late for school. When I came in I only had 45 minutes to prepare myself for English lit exam. Clever(!)
Second thing I fucked up. This is big. I forgot my mice of men book. This is the equivalent of forgetting your calculator at a maths calculator exam...you had no idea how on the brink I was. I felt like everyting was just clamping down on me and I was dissolving into liquid...no wonder I was crying so much....I went to the teacher and she told me off about how stupid I was so I just went downstairs, found a private toilet before I collapsed with tiredness and just sobbed, sad songs pumping through me (Goo Goo Dolls? Name?(that was the name of the song)
Oh, and my best friend Ria wasn't even there! (she thought it was a pm exam...)

But it does get better. There is a phrase I've thought of: When everything starts to go wrong, something is bound to go right soon!
As I found:-
Teacher eventually gave me the book I needed.
I passed the exam(I think!)
Maria managed to to do her exam (yay!)
I got to chat to my best guy mate (Ash), and Maria's perfect boyfriend(Patrick) for hours...I feel like I've rekindled my friendship, and made new ones.

What a day. I'm too tired to analyse..however I will say this. I am ADDICTED TO HARRY POTTER SLASH. Especially gay Harry Potter/Draco Malfoy hybrids. The good ones are brilliant. The best ones are truly something to remember. Here's a link. Its called irresistible poison-you'll love it!http://www.schnoogle.com/authorLinks/Rhysenn/Irresistible_Poison/more2.html
Aurevoir Friends!!!
Night everybody. I'll try to stay a little hopeful. Maybe, not even cut myself. Whatever. Bye...

No comments: