Saturday, January 08, 2005

Feeling ill

This is what happens when I eat normally. I've cut down so much I think my stomach has shrunk. I'm not sure really. I just know that food and portions of food I would have been able to handle I feel uncomfortable with nowadays, and I hate the fact that my family just thinks that I'm going to eat loads of food because we're at a party. Don't they realise I only ate because I was miserable? Are they that unable to look past my mask AT ALL?

And I'm telling myself off because I was supposed to be doing 600 words today on my coursework but I haven't done anything and I'm such a whiny failure. Then I almost cried at The Streets dry your eyes; I wish I could just being, oh god, so, so pathetic.

And where the hell is the Lioness? Is there something I should have noted cos she hasn't posted on her blog for ages now...


1 comment:

Lioness said...

Sorry abt that, guess you didn't get my mail, i changed my URL, it's http://lioness-pride.blogspot.com/ now, sorry the news won't be good. Glad you're doing alright.