Saturday, January 29, 2005

Prologue

The tiredness in my limbs is a long, almost painful progresive ache. I am certain I am misspelling words wosmewhere - hey! An overlong anagram. You figure it out. I'm a half-asleep meglomanicas and I want to know what eponymous means. Ooh! I'll show you my selfish article...actually we'll wait until I'm published, or not. Knackered, knackered knackered.

I'm sorting out my hotmail account. Putting all my blog related emails (comments and entries) into a folder. It's pointless. Don't ask me why I'm doing it - see I still have the adrenaline but I just can't move. I'd feel ill if I ate now (w00t) The training I remember vaguely. I got there after my train was stopped to catch a criminal in my carraige (as you do) and I was really nervous and everything seemed to be falling apart. Then they came, everything went OK and I was the commanding busy-body teacher. 23 kids, 3 adults - worse behaved and certainly chatted the most. Me and my time bitched over a frothy hot chocolate in Cafe Nero as we did our evaluation. One of the funniest things was the ice-breaker. The matchstick game (explain later), and I needed 360 paperclips. You'd have thought in a office (CE is a wild one) you'd have buckets. But no, I had to hunt through newsagents and grab whatever I could find. After the training the place just looked like a paperclip explosion. I'm going to bed? Blegh. I wouldn't mind using the phone but Dad's being chatty for some reason. Sunday will be a dream...serene smile. Gosh, Lioness you post a lot don't you. Thanks!!!!! Big Smile and SMOOCH for being so wondrous. I haven't been on the Net for a few days so I'll just how you are...

No comments: