Sunday, February 06, 2005

I Feel

Like doing nothing nothing nothing nothing. I only got up 4 hours ago, watched Hollyoaks ominbus. I just wanna cut. I can't think of anything else, so I might sleep, but thats where SG(scissor god) is. I've tried giving it to Ria, but I can't do that right now. Too stressed. Too jumpy, like a spider. I found cobwebs last night behind the wardrobe and I just FREAKED out. Spraying this spider death spray everywhere, and I was just lying really still on the duvet, inhaling all the chemicals. I was scared spiders would be crawling all over me, and I started scratching again. Eventually the chemicals were giving me a headache so I opened a window. Didn't sleep much, but I slept well and I feel like sleeping again. In fact, I'll do that right now. Cheerio.

http://www.schoogle.com - Slash. Don't ask, I felt like inserting a hyperlink. I'm such a technophobe I can't even get links to other blogs on my side panel. I'm feeling really pathetic right now. I'm going to sleep.

No comments: