Sunday, February 13, 2005

If I was a totally orgasmic rock chick...

The Strokes
Garage rock! I like you... I like you alot! You
and indie are on the same plane for me! You
bring rock'n'roll down to its dirty roots,
whether being minimalist like The White Stripes
or retro like The Strokes. You keep on doing
what you're doing! Oh...and did I mention I
like you alot? (I sound all down and dirty, don't I?)

What genre of rock are you?
brought to you by

Youre Joan Jett!
Youre Joan Jett! You're way hot and you're
completely bad ass (damn straight). People have crazy sex
dreams about you and once theyve had you, they
just want more. Its your 'i dont give a damn'
style that drives them crazy...(I'm touched)

Which Revolutionary Icon in Rock Music Are You? (Now with Pics)
brought to you by Quizilla


No comments: