Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Breaking Out

I went out today. Saw a couple of houses and we made another offer. Hopefully by the summer I'll be in a cosy house in Feltham by July. And then I went to Children's Express and joined in with this radio story from a really cool BBC researcher, but I'm forgetting, forgotten all of that right now. That right now doesn't really matter. One of my internet buddies - Emma, Irresistable Poison is suicidal. And now no one can contact her, and there's nothing, nothing I can do. All I can do is offer *hugz* and "Oh god, I hope she's ok." All I can do is hope, and I never been a real fan of hope.

Goo Goo Dolls Iris

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
And you bleed just to know you're alive

And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

I've been quite useless lately. I know it, I feel ... pissed off. My brother is a dick. My brother doesn't understand someone can be emotional. I've been feeling ill all day, but I can't throw anything up, even though I've been purging everyday for the last 6 days. It's so tiring. Last night I had fried chicken and I was up until half 2 in the morning purging. Now I just want to sleep, y'know?

No comments: