Thursday, March 31, 2005

Early Mornings

Sometimes, I like to think I'm interesting. Today is not one of those days. The morning, I think, will be the best part of today. I saw The (Japanese) Ring last night for the third time - it's so much better than the american version...I'm still grappling a little with my story. It's on that important crux where it could almost fall apart completely and I could never fix it again, but tonight will be the decider of that. I'll also be watching Ring 2 which I've never seen before but I've heard it was crap...so I guess I'll just have to find out.

Anyway, I woke up at 9:45 this morning - for me, a record early morning. Everything felt cosy in my room despite it being a tip. My room is so small its bordering on claustrophobic at times but I've learnt to deal with it most of the time without collapsing into a shivering heap at the corner of my bed. But anyways, I had three hours to myself to listen to music, read if I wanted, watching the O.C without my Dad telling me to watch some 'proper TV'. I felt completely at ease with myself. I was feeling so peaceful...then Elliott came down:

"What are you listening to?"
"The Cure" (concentrating on typing...go away..)
"Why?"
"Because they're cool"
"Why? Isn't that the guy who wears make up? Isn't that a bit..."
"What?" (Aargh!)
"Never mind" (painful smirk. He starts to whistle...)

I don't why he winds me up so well. That wasn't even a real conversation and that still ticked me off. But, most of the conversation go on like that. He always says why - why I went out and why, why I like that 'lame' band, why do I like books so much....niang!niang!niang! I sound like a constipated cat, and maybe thats how I feel with him. Always under attack. Anyway, I'm soothing my 'sorrows' with music. The Cure can fix anything...

No comments: