Thursday, March 17, 2005

Fast Moving Dramas are Underrated

Time to fuel the massacre of loneliness.
Today was alright. I overslept (as usual), walked with my childhood-friend-now-bus-buddy Nehanda about Michael Jackson, black holes and cannibalism. Although I was irrevecably late, it was nice to have such a nice journey - each stage flowed from one stage to another and I just wanted to enjoy the sunshine - it was 20 degrees after all, and if couldn't wear a strappy top I could bask in the sun.
To tell you the truth, nothing much happened. I haven't been doing much at all. I'm almost bored with doing nothing, but I really need the rest. I've still got to...erm, nothing. Bugger. I'm simply not one for luxury and relaxation. You know, the four hour bubbly bath, the day at the spa - its not my sorta thing. I'd like a two hour bubbly bath once every couple of months, but really, luxury is overrated. You'd get bored, like I am now. I just haven't got the oomph. All of my oomph has been...outted. I wish I could sneeze like a cat barking - Ria can do that perfectly, and I'm seeing her on Weds, hopefully. See? Things are looking up...I hate AS levels, they destroy all of your creativity. Damn 'em!

No comments: