Friday, March 25, 2005

Let's Be Positive - 50 Good Things I Have Done

And, incorporated, some things about myself. POSITIVE things. Bugger!
  1. Been myself throughout this entire blog
  2. Got a decent taste in fashion
  3. The "smart/sexy" CASUAL type
  4. I treat my good friends like good guud people
  5. I have the best cuddles due to my grab and pull technique
  6. I have written decent stories
  7. I use my brain to a decent extent
  8. I speak against rude, ignorant people
  9. I always stick up for the people I love
  10. I have been loyal to people I love all of my life
  11. I have forgiven my mum
  12. I haven't cut for about three weeks (W00T!)
  13. I've made online depressed feel as if their life is worth living
  14. Last year, for the WalkforLife HIV 10k walk, I raised £72 for people with HIV in Britain during my GCSEs
  15. I've worked in Oxfam for ... 9! months
  16. I have given my friend Richard "the best birthday present ever" for his 17th
  17. I feel guilty when I'm supposed to, and I act on it
  18. 9 times out of ten, I take responsibilty for my actions
  19. Not bad for a 16 year old, no?
  20. I don't pretend I'm part of any religion
  21. And I don't (always) bash them down either
  22. I live by a good moral standard (note: Not christian. Good doesn't always mean christian, believe me.)
  23. Look after my Dad.
  24. This includes making cakes for him...
  25. Helping Dad with the shopping....
  26. Choosing his clothes....
  27. Giving him dating tips even I've never been on a date in my life...
  28. Getting good grades for him....
  29. Having a massive clean up once in a while to prove that a woman does live here, bless her soul.
  30. I helped build Grandma and Grandad's new house
  31. According to Ria, I've saved her life
  32. I make good lists.
  33. Therefore, good entertainment for everybody!
  34. I don't kill cats, dogs or any animal cos they are little people
  35. I've introduced you all to DUST.
  36. And Bloc Party
  37. And given you Feeder's website.
  38. I mean really - they brill, aren't they? Gorgeous artwork
  39. I try my best to give my readers tip-top writing
  40. I make killer biscuits
  41. I eat chocolate Hob-nobs so no one else has to
  42. I let people beat me at monopoly
  43. I buy almost all of my music from Oxfam music shop
  44. I've always thought for myself eg: Going to Richmond College, despite all of the pleas and predictions I'd go completely crazy
  45. I'm not completely crazy.
  46. Really. Surely. I'm very sure of myself most of the time
  47. I've got principles, which doesn't mean I always stick to them but I do try my damndest
  48. I ALWAYS try my damn-dest - at anything: algebra, black holes, quitting, photography, poetry, dance, (now exercise)
  49. I have a lifetime record of never giving up
  50. I always help with the gardening, but then again, thats because I'm honest
  51. I've managed to write 50 good things about myself.
  52. Could I go on with this...?
  53. I mean there was the time my old best friend Lizan was threatened by my other friends who didn't like her cos she was Iraqi and I stayed, of course.
  54. Ooh, and I always push for the underdog (eg: Mel Giedroyc, in the impending Games, (celebrity olympics. And since I AM an athletics freak, I must, must watch it) tonight, 9pm on Ch.4. Come on, she curvy, funny and Jewish!)
  55. Okay, this ends now.
  56. Been a lot of fun though. Bloggers, we should try it, cast out your innner demons DAMMIT!

No comments: