Monday, May 16, 2005

Why is it three days to my exams??!?!

My nose is being pinched with cold, and I can't even bother to smell. I don't know how to revise Shakespeare - do you just read it and hope wondrous things will happen?

When I'm older, I'd love to be a journalist, but despite everything I still don't have the goods. I'm too nervous of breaking equipment or making an arse of myself. Therefore, I think I'm turning to radio - apart from a mini-disk player it seems hard to break anything. Even so, I'm now involved in a satirical radio programme called "The White Supremacist Hour" - its my friend's idea, and I'm in it as Ethics manager and to just try to make it funny...

I really really really really really really really really should be revising, but I can't bring myself to do it. We did Much Ado, and when I hear my Aunty talks about all of the Shakespear she read, I feel cheated since it's probably the last play I'll ever read and really analyse for thats the only way I can appreciate his work.

Darn.

No comments: