Saturday, July 31, 2004

Fool

There never was and never will be,
Don't you know that you can't see me,
Suddenly you're everybody's fool

Evanescence-Everybody's Fool (morphed by me)

Its been a brilliant day. Too brilliant. The moment I stepped off the train to the bus to the chippie at the end of a gorgeous, fun, trusting day, I felt Deserving (cutting). I haven't cut for while, not since when I pretty much attacked myself. Routine. I kind of just got lost. On the bus, I could the feel the worry fill into me. I now realise it was panic...

That was saturday, around 9:30 pm. Despite calming down, I cut anyway. I think it was routine.

Tomorrow I'm coming out. I haven't got time to write a big analysis on it, so just-wish me luck and wait for the next installment.....

1 comment:

CarpeDM said...

Effexor is an anti-depressant. But without the side effects of the ones I've taken before. As for feeling fake, it didn't make me happy or go all Stepford, I just didn't want to burst into tears about everything. I could look in the mirror and not cringe, I didn't hate myself and I felt good about things.

How did coming out go for you? You haven't updated. It's a little late, but good luck.