Sunday, October 10, 2004

Now Playing:The Scientist

Now, edited....

(Idea strikes, first lines of Coldplay, the Scientist)
This post, is going to last as long as this song. No proper chekcing of spelling and punctuation just yet. Just writing.
Thinking about terrorism. Is it wrong for me to want to not care anymore? Its too painful and complicated and scary and I'm still 16 and people half my age are dying for a cause no one seems to want to tell me anything about. I'm so stupid... I was just guessing(at numbers and figures), basing everything on some of kind of sense and principle. (we're now in the middle of the second verse, people)
I used to believe what my dad thought, but now I know he'd just rather kill Bush and dust off his hands in 'achievement'. He just hates the world, and I'm not there yet, because I hate myself enough, thanks very much. Why is everything so hard, so fucking varied, so underhand, off course? Who the hell is normal these days, anyway? Who ever was? Was it just books and theorists and the media playing one big trick? (end is nigh of song)
I just don't know. So confused. So sad for Ken Bigley even though he's only one man and millions die of ignorance and passion. And this happens every day under our clean noses.
The song has finished.

No comments: