Monday, October 04, 2004

Whirlwind

I'm at college with nothing to do for the next...ten minutes so I thought I'd post something. In response to CarpeDM, they dont do anything cos I don't give them a chance to figure anything out. I'm not close enough to mum, and I only see Dad about 2 hours a day, tops. And during then I'm a little perky, so I appear to be the same goofy, crazy happy lovely daughter I was supposed to grow up into. Also, the bandages are hidden over my long sleeve-its just a backup ploy or something to do on extremely hot days-which are completely non-existent (including this summer..sigh.)

I'm quite excited because I just took out the Odyssey from the library. I'm excited because its an ancient text that is interesting and coherent. Not the Iliad isn't interesting but the (epithets-sp?) descriptions of every character everytime they speak is slightly unnerving. I mean there's swift footed, and godlike and this is when they're arguing with each other! Goodness...at least you understand the kind of epic Tolkien was aiming for when he wrote LOTR.

Anyway, i'm off to double politics, a dyslexia meeting thang, signing up for the ~Community Sport Leaders Award 'lunch', double classics and I'm sure I missed something else here...just the way my life is...but hey, its all in the plan of getting my life back, and if I end up doing too many things, so be it.

2 comments:

Serialangel said...

woo hoo! 50th POST!

Lioness said...

Congrats!!! And I read every-single-one-of-them!