Thursday, October 21, 2004

The Scissor Sisters are great, but they're a lisp's worst nightmare

Still feeling pretty perky, but thats because I'm not thinking much, which in turn makes me more catty, and I realise nasty people really are happier, but I have no real idea as such except for the total insensitivity issue. I wasn't brought up among many girls so I haven't the bitchy factor which perfects female intuition instilled in me. But I'm making up for it by hanging with my increasingly widening gay crowd and having so much fun...

Been to two different gay groups, found out the really opinionated guy in Politics is gay and we get on great, managed to convince people gay marriage should be legalised, lost weight, eating out was great and I have half term next week. Ooh, and I hanged out with Ash("ton") in Twickenham, c'etait tres amusant. No wonder I'm feeling giddy with normality (not undulated happiness, it just doesn't happen).

But I have been a little bored, you see. I'm desperate to go out to a gay bar like everyone else does. Yes, I know I should be happy with myself and all that but it just doesn't work like that. I would also, like to make my life matter in some way shape or form, as I have tried to do recently, and I'm not going to stop. I will swim like a shark: be fucking relentless, for I do want to live and if I stop anyways I'll sink and no one could help me then, could they? Anyhoo, I've signed up for the Nanowrimo. Yep. Basically November is national novel writing month and there's this event where writers try to write an entire novel (50,000 words people) in one month. I'm gonna do it. Hell, I'm at least gonna try, I have to-thats my attitude. When I get everything set up, you'll get a link to my new blog specifically for this. Its imperative I get some reviews because it'll be so rough it might make you cry, but of course when this is done I'll get it edited and republished and you'll swoon at the difference and the fact you would have blogged along on this journey with me...

Watch this space!

1 comment:

CarpeDM said...

I am always watching this space.

I am glad you are happy. I don't think you could ever be truly bitchy, I think you've probably suffered enough that it would hard for you to be one of those people, the ones who think they are above everyone.

Anyway, enjoy yourself. If I don't talk to you before Halloween, have fun and be careful.