Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Little liar lost

I'm so lost I can't stand it. I don't whether its because I'm hungry, or whether that I've just read some of the saddest reading in my life, or just that I can't stop thinking of cutting and nothing can make it go away.
Or is it the fact that I'm so self-absorbed, no one is reading this! So effectively I'm disappearing. Cool. Actually, heres something I posted on GYUK. It was weird-my brother just walked in and every muscle tenses. I've never been so untrusting of a family member, a friend or just anyone in my entire life. But I guess I'm so guarded especialy when I have been crying, in a rage, or just so trapped, anyone who breaks in doesn't deserve to be trusted.
Funny, actually. I learnt yesterday the most cruel paradox. To lied effectively, you have to be trustworthy.
To be trustworthy, you had to be the least bit conventional. And to lie and know you definitely won't be getting caught, you play a character, in convention. Never use an unconventional action to lie with, because you're out of character, and you will be caught. Simple as that. I feel a whole lot better. The urge to type can be almost as strong as the urge to write, and keep writing.

No comments: