Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Physics

Two exams left!!! You can only be happy about that...(song:Jeff Buckley 'Sweet Thing') it went OK, I think I got a B, so that would mean I would get an overall A/A in science! In answer to CarpeDM's question, in Britain, because I'm in year 11, these exams are the end of my compulsory education. This means I don't have to go to college, I can finish off the rest of these exams and just start working for the rest of my life. But I ain't-I'm starting college in September, so that will be a big thing, because its a big change and from I've heard, it changes you. So, it'll be interesting to see how I turn out... I remember in the beginning of year 10 I was hoping to turn back to straight by year 11 bur I ended up going to the other extreme, lol. I never thought I'd turn out gay, but I guess no one really thinks like that, do they?

I realised I was gay on the 29th September 2003-its in my diary. Texting Nik and we were talking about celebrities and they all turned out to be female. I knew it wasn't just 'peculiar' anymore. I just wasn't finding men attractive, and I was realising that because I saw that men were fit it didn't mean I fancied them...so it sank in. And I realised, and I didn't have a fit. I was just perfectly calm, as I'm normally am. Thats all for now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Post Your Comments Here!