Monday, June 07, 2004

New Heatwave, old annoyances

Try doing a biology exam in a room where its 28 degrees celsius. Then find that next door, although its as if its inside your own brain, theres a building site indulging in some drillin'. Then, you find you might need a claculator (you find it later you don't) and all you can think about is a whole big load of nothing...just trying, so hard to keep your blank, to concentrate. i feel like going asleep right now, if I didn't have anything to say.
If y'all didn't know, I'm 16 at last...I am an adult(sort of), i have liberty(mostly) and at least legally I can say no, and legally I can go 'Yes, yes, oh, god YEEES!!'-you get my drift.

I've discovered a new love, one of those geeky things. Its not a bad thing, its just that I'm so passionate about it when as a british teen I shouldn't be. I love gardening! Not just the easy bit-barbecueing, mowing lawns choosing plants. No! I love the hard, tough dirty bits-digging up weeds, breaking up firewood to burn the weeds, dashing to get a hose when the fire keeps catching onto the grass. That sort of fun-I love it. Its probably one of the last bonding things me and Dad are going to do together. Elliott's not a gardening guy-last time he did gardening he managed to drop a sledgehammer on his foot...

Birthday presents: £100, £20, Scissor Sisters album :) and...shorts. i should be grateful-nuff said. I'm off to read some Harry Potter slash, I can't get enough of it, lol...

No comments: